This map produced in 1923 shows the full extent of Lower Green, it can clearly be seen that More Lane was previously known as Lower Green Lane.
Development was sparse with Mill Lane, an un identified road (Farm Road), Lower Green Road and Douglas Road. Douglas Road was short and not yet connected to the Woodlands etc.
Esher Place, Waynefleet Tower and the surrounds were made up of mostly green space, this would have been a truly magnificent sight.
The Grove and the surrounding area now makes for Arran Way, the extension of Douglas Road and Cobb Green.